If you answered, YES!
I have a solution and it's FREE
Create your free online jewerly boutique here -> Boutique ME
or check out my FREE online boutique at https://mcglam.kitsylane.com/index.php
Evolutionary on-line social jewelry boutique called Kitsy Lane has modernized owning a online jewerly boutique
Kitsy Lane depends on independent sellers to curate their own boutiques with a selection of designer items. When I say designer items Kitsy Lane isn't just selling items designed by them they are getting designers like Bing Bang, Butik Beads, Rafia, She by Sheree and more all at a deeply discounted price.
The concept is simple you visit the Kitsy Lane site via a boutique invite to shop or you can also open up your own boutique and become a boutique owner. Boutique owners can customize an online store front, select merchandise to sell, and stock a weekly flash sale. Each sale could earn the boutique owner a profit of up to 25%. However, if you don't want to be an owner the merchandise is stellar to shop and it's a wonderful opportunity to have a stress-free online business.
Kitsy Lane wonderful benefits, which are:
• free store, no cost of set up
• earn generous commission fees
• earn commission for recruiting other Boutique Owners
• marketing support to help you sell most effectively
• ease of working from home on your own hours
• no costly parties or time spent going door to door
• ability to readily sell beautiful, original jewelry merchandise to your friends and family!
I am still pretty new to this concept but so far I love it!